Presbyterian Women presents Flea & Thee: Glorified Garage & Bake Sale and BBQ!
Saturday, March 5
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the RPC Gym and Fellowship Hall Lobby
Cash and check only!!
Donations of the following items are needed:
** No computers or TVs will be accepted.
- Household items - including appliances in good working condition
- Antiques, collectibles, and jewelry
- Baby & Children's clothing (up to size 6x)
- Furniture (indoor & outdoor)
- Formalwear & Tuxedos
- Homemade Baked Goods
- Lawn Equipment
- Wall Hangings/Pictures
- Exercise/Sporting Goods Equipment
Drop-off time for donated items will begin on Monday, February 29.
Please bring your items to the Gym:
Monday, February 29 through Thursday, March 3: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, March 4: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
We do not have storage available ahead of time and cannot accept donations before the week of the sale.
Last call to schedule a pickup of large items/furniture. Please fill out the online form.
We need people with trucks and strong backs to help collect large, donated items. For this volunteer opportunity, contact Canita Allen-Flint.
Volunteers are needed early on Saturday morning to help pull pork.
Sign-up to volunteer for this opportunity and other volunteer opportunities.
Want to support the sale but can't volunteer? Consider donating supplies.
Pre-order your BBQ!!
Lunch will be served on Saturday, March 5 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
To place an advance order, fill out a form in the Church Office during normal office hours. Pay by cash or check made out to Roswell Presbyterian Church - on the memo line, make a note for PW Flea & Thee BBQ.
- Pork BBQ plate, slaw, baked beans & bread: $9.00
- BBQ Sandwich with slaw & baked beans: $6.00
- Hotdog with chips: $2.50
- Pork by the Pound: $11.00
- Slaw by the Pint: $3.50
- Baked Beans by the Pint: $3.50
- Beverages: $.50 each
- Holoman's Hogwash BBQ Sauce: $4.00
See our Bake Sale booth for dessert!