MarriedPeople Marriage Retreat 2018
Building A Better Marriage
Friday, January 19 - 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 20 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Cost: $85 per couple (includes dinner on Friday, light breakfast and lunch on Saturday)
Childcare available at RPC for $10 per child.
Online registration has been extended through midnight of Wednesday, January 17, 2018.
Led by Cleve and Joy Kiser of Better Marriages of Georgia
This informative weekend retreat will give you the tools to enrich your marriage and build intimacy through interactive and couple led learning. Participants will take home ideas for direct application that will lead to continued, intentional growth in your marriage.
Some of the topics covered will include:
- Mixing the Mortar: Fun Building the Community
- Building from the Ground Up: Tools of the Trade
- Checked Baggage: How Family of Origin Plays a Role in Your Marriage
- Conflict Management and the Power of Apology
- Purpose Driven Marriage: Building for Growth and Intimacy
- Our Plan for Building: Architects Designing a Growth Plan